I can be contacted through the form below or through my email address tsgcookin (at) gmail (dot) com.
Good Reasons for Contacting Me:
- Legitimate, well-grounded, food related business opportunities.
- Permission to use my recipes or photos.
- In-depth questions regarding my recipes.
- Ideas for future blog posts that you would like to see here.
- Problems with content on this blog or for technical issues with the blog.
- You have a question or comment that you would like addressed privately.
Good Reasons for Leaving Comments on Posts:
- You have something genuinely nice to say.
- You have a simple question regarding the recipe. Please note: It may take up to 24 hours for me to answer your question (s).
- You notice something in the recipe content that is misspelled, missing or unclear instructions, possible ingredient errors.
Good Reasons for NOT Emailing Me or Leaving a Comment:
- You have something rude to say.
- You feel the need to criticize me or something on my blog.
- You are a spammer.
- You need or expect an immediate response. For instance, you are in the middle of making something from one of my recipes and you suddenly have a question. Chances are very great that I will not be on my computer at the time you need me. While I am at work, I cannot respond to emails or urgent comments. Afterall, would you want your nurse hanging out on her blog or writing emails when she ought to be bringing you pain pills, helping you up off of the toilet, doing CPR on your loved one who’s heart just stopped beating, bandaging your wound that is having a bleeding fest, giving your asthmatic child a breathing treatment, or attending to any other variety of your personal medical needs? I don’t think so.
What You Can Expect in Responses from Me:
- I am generous with allowing the sharing of my recipes and photos in other electronic formats, but please be kind enough to observe good internet etiquette. (See instructions below in “The Nitty Gritty” section.)
- I work at odd hours, so a response to your email or question may come at 3:00 AM MST. 🙂 I do respond within 24 hours of receipt of an email sent to the email address stated at the top of this page or to a question in the comment section of a specific blog post.
- I will be cheerful, respectful, and generally good-natured in my responses. There is a great possibility that I may be wordy, but I will make every effort to be concise within the confines of my personality and writing abilities.
- If you choose to be unkind or rude in emails or comments, I will respond in one of the following ways: simply delete the email or comment with no response from me being given; respond to your comment via private email with straight forward, direct, non-profane language; respond to your email with straight forward, direct, non-profane language. However, it is most likely that I will use the first option, deletion of email or comment without response from me.
- If you are a kind person, I will respond with a huge, heartfelt thank you! So, let me say it now: THANK YOU!
The Nitty Gritty
Recipes. As for the recipes on this blog, many of them are my own creations. If a recipe belongs to someone else, I clearly state the author of the recipe or where I found the recipe. You may re-post the ingredient list from my recipes on your personal blog or website, but you must rewrite the recipe instructions in your own words. A link back to my blog is required. If you use one of my recipes and make alterations to it, please give a link back to my blog for the original recipe.
Photos. Unless otherwise noted, all food photos are my own…for better or for worse. My photos may be used, as is and without any changes, on Pinterest and Facebook with a link back to my blog page on which the original photo is posted. All other uses of my photography is strictly prohibited without express written permission from me. It is absolutely prohibited to reformat any of my photos or to reassemble them in a collage format for any purpose without my written permission.
- Note to bloggers who wish to use one of my photos in a collage format for a recipe round-up: I truly appreciate being included in “recipe round-ups”. However, my written permission (via email) is required for posting a photo from my blog. I am quite generous to fellow bloggers, so please don’t hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to reading happy, uplifting comments and emails from you. Thanks so much for dropping by for a visit. Be sure to visit THAT’S SOME GOOD COOKIN’ on: